Tue, Jan 07|
Jefferson County Sheriff's Office Traini
Child Trafficking: A Training Series for Frontline Officers - FREE
Training to assist law enforcement and criminal justice staff in adopting effective multidisciplinary approaches and uniform response protocols to address child trafficking in their communities.
Time & Location
Jan 07, 2020, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM CST
Jefferson County Sheriff's Office Traini, 3500 Happy Hollow Lane, Fultondale, AL, USA
About the Event
This timely training course will include:
- The crime of child sex trafficking
- The challenges in combating child sex trafficking
- Essential steps for law enforcement leaders to take in their jurisdictions
- Partners who can help law enforcement
- Successful multipdisplinary practices in various scenarious
- Protocols pertaining to child sex trafficking, victime recovery and survivor care
Personal stories from survivors as well as lawe enforcement will be incorporated in the training.
Each participant will receive training videos, handouts, resources such as Tip Card, fact sheet, wallet card, interview questions, glossary of terms and display poster.
APOSTC is enourcaging all officers recieve Sex Trafficking as a part of their CEU'S. This course will also be offered once a month to allow agencies to send all officers.
TO REGISTER: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Class will earn 6.5 CEUs
If you need any additional information, contact the Child Trafficking Solutions Project at 205 325 5445