FBI-LEEDA Command Leadership Institute (CLI)
Time & Location
About the Event
Register online at www.fbileeda.org or call 877-772-7712 for more information.
The registration fee is $695/student. FBI-LEEDA will send you a tuition invoice six weeks prior to the start date of the class. To make special payment arrangements prior to being invoiced please email Finance at email@example.com.
The class begins at 8:30 am.
Dress: business casual
The FBI-LEEDA Command Leadership Institute is an inspiring and dynamic 4 ½-day course specifically and uniquely designed to prepare law enforcement leaders for command-level positions. As part of the Trilogy-series of leadership courses, the Command Leadership Institute focuses on real-life contemporary strategies and techniques for those aspiring to or already in command-level assignments. Students will be engaged in such topics as command responsibility, discipline and liability, team building, resilient leadership, and leading change within an organization
For local information regarding the training venue or hotel accommodations for this training opportunity, please contact Director Tommie Black of the Jefferson County Sheriff's Academy & Training Center at 205-849-5246 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org Seminar registration is open to all law enforcement – sworn and professional civilian staff.
(You are not required to be a member of FBI-LEEDA to attend.)
The registration fee includes the cost of the training and course materials; the fee does not include meals or travel expenses.
- Sworn and professional law enforcement staff are welcome to all FBI-LEEDA classes. You do not have to be a member to attend a class.
- Each student must register for classes under their own Username and Account.
- There are no prerequisites for this course; Trilogy courses can be taken in any order.
- A workbook will be provided; laptop is optional.
- The dress is business casual.
- This course is 28 contact hours.