Mon, Jul 10|
Jefferson County Sheriff Training Center
FBI-LEEDA Media and Public Relations
Police cannot succeed without the support of the community they are sworn to protect. By promoting a consistent, positive public image of your department, your community will perceive their police as an agency they can depend on and trust.
Time & Location
Jul 10, 8:30 AM – Jul 14, 5:00 PM
Jefferson County Sheriff Training Center, 3500 Happy Hollow Ln, Fultondale, AL 35068, USA
About the Event
Registration: Registration is handled by FBI-LEEDA. To register, go to www.fbileeda.org or FBI-LEEDA (fbileeda.org)
RSVP on this site does not register you for the course.
FBI-LEEDA is pleased to present a 4 1/2-day media and public relations course. Police cannot succeed without the support of the community they are sworn to protect. The image of an agency as a professional and ethical organization is vitally important. By promoting a consistent, positive public image of your department, your community will perceive their police as an agency they can depend on and trust.
Day 1 - Image, branding, and perception
- News releases
Day 2 - Media relations
Day 3 - Crisis Communications
Day 4 - Social Media
Day 5 - Case Study
- Desktop simulated crisis exercise
Class size is limited to ensure individual participation in exercises. Participants are encouraged to bring a laptop, as writing exercises will be assigned during the course.
- The registration fee for this program is $795.
- Register at www.fbileeda.org or Click Here to Register
- The registration fee includes the cost of training and course materials; the fee does not include meals or travel expenses.
- For local information regarding the training venue or hotel accommodations please contact Director Tommie Black at 205-849-5246 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- SEMINAR REGISTRATION IS OPEN TO ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT - SWORN AND PROFESSIONAL STAFF.
- YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO BE A MEMBER OF FBI-LEEDA TO ATTEND.