Field Force Command & Planning for Executives - Free Course
Time & Location
About the Event
The Field Force Command and Planning for Executives will be offered on June 17, 2021.
To apply for this class, follow the instructions below:
1. Have your FEMA SID number and password. You must have a FEMA SID number before you can apply for the
• If you need a FEMA SID number, go to Click Here https://cdp.dhs.gov/FEMASID and
click “Register for FEMA SID” or click “Forgot FEMA SID?” if you have forgotten your FEMA SID.
• Registering for a FEMA SID number does not register you for this class. You must apply for the class
2. Click this link to apply for the class: Click Here to Register
• Enter your FEMA SID and password.
• A CDP Training Registration System (TRS) application for 21N-1570 FFO will open.
• Complete the required fields.
• Click the "Review and Submit Application Now" button.
Complete the application process by clicking the affirmation checkbox and providing your digital
signature by entering your name and FEMA SID password.
(If you have trouble with the link, go to https://cdp.dhs.gov/students and enter 21N-1573 FFCE in the
"Have a Promo Code?" box. You must enter the promo code exactly as it appears here to
3. If you encounter any errors, please do not attempt to bypass or skip through them. Please document the
error with as many details as possible and/or screenshots (print screen) and submit to
FEMASIDHELP@cdpemail.dhs.gov so the error can be documented and addressed by the development team.
Once the error has been reported, then proceed.
The Field Force Command and Planning for Executives training program is a one-day course that prepares the management level student to serve as a member of an incident management team during a civil action or disorder. The course provides instruction on incident management, incorporating preplanning considerations and other responsibilities of management-level responders. Students are trained on how to develop a local Incident Action Plan (IAP) for a civil action or disorder and implement response actions from the management level. The course culminates with an application-level tabletop exercise in which students use knowledge and skills developed in the previous sessions to plan for and command resources at the incident site.
POC: Director Tommie Black 205-849-5246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org